Sunday, May 25, 2008

Life sometimes gets in the way

I am so far behind in posts and blog reading. I am sorry. My mom ended up in the hospital with her COPD. Breathing or smoking, she needs to pick one. Hopefully I will be back on track soon. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts on losing Zeus. I'm sure she will get another bulldog eventually when the time is right.

Here is a photo of all the toys recently washed. You can see the Fido brand bones are holding up well. I give them a big thumbs up. If they can withstand my serious chewers they are good to go in my book.


In the spirit of memorial day this is a picture of the memorial tree at my local shelter. Dogs and cats that don't make it to a new home are remembered here. (They only euthanise for serious temperment issues or serious health issues, never to make space.)


This cutie is Sam. She came to us in rough shape as you can see and needs a home where she can burn off some of her energy. She gives some mixed signals with other dogs but does well with those that have a similar play style.

This is Mr. T. He will need someone that doesn't mind the extra grooming that comes with his coat. FMI on these dogs check out their website at http://www.humanesocietyofknoxcounty.org

I hope to be back in the swing of things again soon. Until then I hope everyone enjoys their long weekend. Go play with your dogs!

No comments: