Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Jack Jack!!


Today my Jack is 7 years old. I can't believe how time flies by. He got a new squeeky pheasant tug toy from the Loyal Biscuit Co. and one of his favorite treats, a cow trachea. (Nom, Nom, Nom) Since I am working today, and they were forcasting rain for today then, I took him for his special walk yesterday so he wouldn't miss out.


I also got to play with my new camera. I should have tried it on a few different settings to make the colors pop a bit more. It has so many more options than my last camera did. It might take me awhile to figure it all out.

A huge shout out to Jack's breeders Donna and Mike Bennett of Liberty Akitas for gifting me such a sweet boy. If only more breeders could be like them the world of dogs would be a better place for it. I hope to share many more birthdays with my beautiful boy. Happy Birthday Jack!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday to Jack! He is a stunning seven years old!

Green Mountain Realty said...

What a great looking dog and I just bet he's as a smart as a whip, good stuff, so glad I found this site.

Cait said...

Happy Birthday Jack!