Monday, November 5, 2007

Bad blogger-update pics

I know, I know, I am a bad blogger. Sometimes life just gets REALLY busy, and then you catch a cold. (which makes everything SO much easier!) Here is a small update though.

Check out the pic of Hope, the last prison program graduate, with her new family. Aren't they adorable together? Eberything is going great for them and they are all very happy.



Here is a pic of Dash, our previous foster frenchie, with his brother Ivan all dressed up at a Halloween parade. He is the scarecrow. Thanks to his mom for sending the great pics to share.


And here they are with the whole Oz crew. How cute are they? They even made it into the Boston newspaper (page 2!) the day after the Red Sox won the World Series. Dash's mom sent me the pic but I can't figure out how to put it on here.


This is (right to left) Me, (Star Trek Geek) Hubby (Klingon) and a friend Jen (Bow Hunter) on our way to the Halloween Dance party that was the fundraiser for the prison dog program on the 27th. (it was a multi-fund event also benefiting Meals on Wheels and a Toy Library) Jen is mom to a cute pug named Maddie I need to get pics of to share.

The party was alot of fun and you can see more pics under News on their website at www.mainelobsterfestival.com

Aparently the blog will let me upload pics off my husbands laptop but not off our other computer. As soon as I fix the bugs I will be sure to post more client pics and those of Jack as promised. Until then I am at the mercy of pics I can get off the internet or that are sent to me.

No comments: