Saturday, October 20, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Jack!

(Updated 11-13-07)

3 years ago today (October 19th) my little Jack was born. He's not so little anymore at 120 lbs though! He is my 3rd akita and I have to admit probably the most perfect. Not that I am biased or anything. VBG His temperment is just fabulous, thanks to the hard work of his breeders. (Thank you Donna and Mike!!!!) I cannot put into words how much I love this dog. Here are just some of my favorite pics of him. Be warned, this post is VERY photo heavy.

Here he was at 6 weeks at the breeders. How cute is that?

With my first akita Kuma who was 13 years old at the time.

At his first playgroup meeting trying to coax a lab out to play.

Back when he could still fit in Missys crate. (she was none to thrilled with sharing it either)

He got big really fast. I just love the diva look he has in this shot.

Another playdate with Tomo and Nani, other akita friends.

Showing off his beautiful wollie coat.

Yard time with a chow friend.
Oh to be young and flexible!

He loves the snow.

Together at tracking practice.

He surprised me by going for a dip in the ocean during a playdate walk. I didn't think he would go in on his own. He saw the other dog and played monkey see,monkey do though.

Cuddle time with DD.
I wish I had more pics of him with his cat. Sadly he passed away.
With a sleepover friend Izzy.He seems to make a great pillow.

A family pic. Notice his paw over Missy.
Another chow chow playtime.
With some dog walk buddies.

These chows are like parasites around here! (I work with a reputable chow breeder friend so we get alot of puppies through for socialization.)

Another cuddle time.

And more pillow time too.

The patient boy. You can see how he fits the stereotype of the vicious akita can't you?

Happy Birthday Jack! May there be many, many more.

No comments: