Saturday, November 27, 2010

A surprise visitor

Remember this sweet face? His name is Jack and he went though the K-9 Corrections program with his sister Patty back in the spring. He came for a surprise visit today.


He is almost all grown up. Check out how handsome he is now.

Here is another photo of him partway through the program.

And another of him now. He got a lot bigger than we expected he would. More photos and videos of him from today can be seen on our facebook page. Go take a peek. (Does anyone else think he looks like a borzoi in the face?)

I managed to keep his pending visit a secret from the handlers and let me tell you it was NOT easy. It was a great surprise and nice for them to see how well he turned out. He recognised his handler before Joe recognised him and wooed at him. It was so cute! It was a great day and I think everyone was very excited to see Jack again. I'm so glad he got such a great home and is doing so well. Score one for us!

3 comments:

Jenny Ruth Yasi said...

I'll have to look up Borzoi, I don't know that one, so to me he conjures smooth coated collie. Gorgeous dog! Really fun to see his puppy pics and compare it with his adult pics. Cheers!

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Oh my gosh, I wouldn't have guessed he would become a big hound dog either. Glad he got a great home. Cute that he recognized his handler before the handler recognized him.

jen said...

Congrats! He looks great!