Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Jenny!!

Today is Jenny's 5th birthday. I only know this because it was on her medical papers when we adopted her from Pug Rescue of New England. She was 18 months old when she came to live with us. I jokingly refer to her as our "gateway pug" since she started a bit of an obsession with the breed for me. My son wanted a pug and wouldn't be swayed to another frenchie no matter how hard we tried. Boy am I glad he stuck to his guns! I can't imagine our life without her. She has been a great partner in training due to her extreme LOVE of food. She has made me have to think harder than ever before in some cases to change some of her behaviors, or polish some of her moves. A perfect dog for a trainer to have! She manages to put up with all my silliness including tolerating all the dogs and puppies I have brought home during the time she has been with us. Here are just a few of my favorite photos of her. I threw in a video of her at the end that makes me laugh every time I watch it.








And here is the video.

(and the link in case the video doesn't play through Blogger: http://youtu.be/nwMsLZtGf7A )
Happy Birthday Jenny! Here's to many more years together!!

6 comments:

missPhoebes and Friends said...

Happy 5t Birthday and many more tail flagging days to come. ♥♥missPhoebes and Friends♥♥ @FourPawAction

Marie said...

Thank you!! :-)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to the gateway pug (so funny!!!)

She's a lucky pug to be with you and your family.

Jasper, Sarge, and Pepper said...

Happy Birthday, Jenny! She's very regal and photogenic.

Hannah said...

Happy belated birthday, Jenny!

I love how Jack deems the beetle not worth his time. LOL

Alex V. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.