Friday, August 31, 2007

Pug News!!! & our local dog show


A pug has been found!!! This is Hannah and she is a 1 and 1/2 year old spayed female. She was found at Pug Rescue of New England. (see link to group under favorite websites) We will be headed out early Sunday morning to go pick her up. My son is very excited as you can imagine. He has been very patient awaiting his very own dog.
If you're in the area, stop by and check out the Mid Coast Kennel Club dog show at the Union Fairgrounds on Common Road this weekend. (September 1 and 2) I will be there tomorrow (Saturday) stewarding in the obedience or rally ring. Stop by and say hello. If I'm not there I will be perusing the vendor area looking for pug toys. VBG (wearing a blue MCKC logo polo shirt and tan pants)

Shows are a great place to network with reputable breeders and just have fun watching and meeting many different breeds you might not get to see otherwise. (Not everyone has easy access to the less commonly seen breeds like the naked Chinese Crested or the dred-locked Puli.) Think smaller version of Westminster shown on TV every year (USA channel) in February.

I'm sorry I didn't get the share the show info sooner. My husband was away and I lost internet access for a few days not being very technically savey. (it was of course and easy fix once he returned)

No comments: