Monday, October 15, 2007

Of dogs and commenting

This is Sadie. She is learning how to walk calmly past other dogs when on walks. Sadie is 6, so yes you CAN teach an old dog new tricks. It just might take a little longer since they have had all that previous time to practice the inappropriate behavior.



Unfortunatly I forgot to post Sadie the week I saw her. Better late than never though!

I have to point out that someone has decided to use my comment section to advertise products. This is NOT something I welcome. I find them doing this without permission offensive and akin to an assault on this site. If you see ads and website links in my comment section PLEASE ignore them. If I believe in a product then I will mention it here personally. I WILL delete comments I do not wish in my comment section. Again, ads for ANYTHING are not welcome here. If you would like to e-mail me directly to recommend a product feel free to do so. I will then decide if it is something I want to mention. I still welcome all other comments from my readers, but I am hoping that this will stop any advertising these people are attempting. If it continues to be a problem I may have to turn off my comment area which I am loathe to do.

Sorry for any inconvience!

No comments: