Sunday, May 10, 2009

Blogroll update

I have added a blog to my blogroll that while isn't dog related, is one of my favorites. And trust me, I have read ALOT of blogs. Not only does it have fabulous info on some of our smaller and many times unrepresented animal friends, it is also very well written with many cute photos. I had added a link to it on my personal (non-dog) blog but haven't had time to keep up with it so I have missed regular reading. Out of sight and all. Then to add insult to injury I spoke with their mom on the phone the other day at work but didn't recognise her as such until after I hung up. Doh! Not one of my better moments. Especially since she has also been one of my better clients. (Translation, she listened to me. Shout out to Apollo and Jenna!) Enjoy the blog and be sure to scroll back though the older posts with the "Older Posts" button at the bottom of each page. You won't be disappointed. http://ebonyivoryinbetweeny.blogspot.com

I hope to overhaul my blogroll soon with more new links and the removal of links from sites no longer kept current. Until then I hope you enjoy the newbie on the list.

1 comment:

Kasha said...

Akita's are so cool! I hope I make it to your blogroll when you update! I most definitely added you to mine!
Kasha
http://www.trainingboerboels.blogspot.com/