Tuesday, November 1, 2011

And the winner is............

For those who like suspense don't scoll down to far. Instead watch the video to see who the winner of the prize package is. Remember, the package includes: The new "Dog Sence" book by John Bradshaw, the most recent APDT Chronicle newsletter, a new 4 foot leather leash, a metal "WOOF" leash holder and a sample of ALL the Honest Kitchen food formulas! To make the contest fair I let Jenny pick the name. And the winner is..........








Pixel Williams!!! Please e-mail me at CanineHelp@aol.com your mailing address so I can send your package of goodies. Congratulations!!! For all those who entered and did not win I will be having more give-a-ways in the future so stay tuned. (we are working on Jenny's picking skills and hopefully she will be able to pass me the winners name next time)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I am so excited! Thank you for sponsoring this contest. Love, Pixel