Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A bully stick warning from Pooka

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. I really appreciate it. Today I am feeling a little better on the eye front. (so far) I only want to gouge them out sporadicly instead of continually now. Of course now my throat is starting to hurt and DD is home with Strep. What are the odds I can avoid that particular bullet? I swear some weeks the good news doesn't end.

From Nanook and Pooka the Newfies Blog a bully stick warning:

A photo of the hook found IN the bully stick.


Be sure to check out the rest of their blog too. Nanook and Pooka are Beeuuuutiful dogs with lots of great photos to share. http://www.nanookthenewfy.blogspot.com/ ** Alert ~ It is photo heavy so may take some time to upload. (or is that download? I am not very computer savey.) It is well worth the wait though so be patient.

No comments: