Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm sick so here are some photos.

I'm not feeling my best so here is a short photo filled fun post.
*
This cutie is Dal. He is about 7 years old and he is completely deaf as far we can tell. He is at my local shelter and I have started working with him teaching hand signs. Thankfully he is food motivated. (FMI on deaf dogs as pets check out www.deafdogs.org )



It was so beautiful out the other day I took a few pics of my own dogs playing for a change. Jack doing his best to entice Jenny in a game.

If that doesn't work he tries chasing her with his toy. Play with meeee.

She gives in and plays a little tug.
Taking a break on the picnic table. (Good thing we never actually use it to eat on!)
Jenny doing her muppet impersonation and Missy looking annoyed.

No comments: