Monday, August 3, 2009

Playing with my new camera




He is 5 months old and his name is Ace. He is available for adoption at http://www.humanesocietyofknoxcounty.org/ He is listed as a pit/boxer mix but in person he has a very doberman looking nose and head to me. It's a good thing I am at my own personal limit with dogs because there something about this one that does it for me. I will admit that he is a little rowdier than his photos would suggest and definatly needs more training. But he is smart and seems to like to work. I know he'll get adopted fast, I just worrry about him bouncing back for his energy level.
*
(The camera is awesome, the operator not to much. I keep using the automatic settings for everything.)

2 comments:

JulieandCaleb said...

I see what you mean, he definitely has that special something...maybe it's that adorable face or that sparkle in his eye...or all of the above.

Katie said...

Lovely dog.

Yay for new cameras! I can't get enough of mine.