Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Looking for free training videos?


How about some cool trick ideas? Look no further. If you haven't heard about "Kikopup" yet you're in for a treat. Her real name is Emily. Check out her introduction here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veAS2QMkLvw I am THRILLED that she offers her training videos for free online. If you are struggling to figure out how clicker training works be sure to check out her tutorials on the subject. She also has many other fabulous videos available to watch as well. Just look on youtube under "kikopup" for all of her titles. Some people learn better through seeing it in action than reading a description in a book or on a blog/website. I am all for sharing whatever will help people the most and the fastest. I know, not the best business decision at times. But that is just who I am. I can live with that. Happy Training!

No comments: