Sunday, June 21, 2009

Meanwhile back in the land of blogdom...

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there. I am fortunate to be married to a great guy who is an awesome father to our two children. Unfortunatly he started the day feeling unwell so is holding down the couch for the day. Thankfully we have a pretty good TV to keep him occupied.

I found a real gem surfing online this morning. Turid Rugaas has a website with some fabulous advise on a questions page. Go check it out: www.canis.no/rugaas/index.php Hat tip to the blog Ruffly Speaking.
*
I've updated the blogroll again. I really need to delete a few but hate to do it. Some I really like but they don't update very often. So if you are a reader with a blog I have linked to, and aren't posting regularly, I am sorry if you get deleted. I know sometimes blogging can fall behind, I've been there myself. I am just trying to keep my blogroll a manageable size.
*
I also have to mention that some of these blogs are amazing! I feel like a pad of paper and a pencil compared to them. Fancy photos, and photoshop work. Or making pics look like scenes from graphic novels. I bow to your puter talents. Not only can I only do the basics, I avoid things like twitter because I can barely keep up with this stuff. I do have facebook but try to only keep that to people I actually know. (so if you friend request me and I don't recognise the name, sorry!) I'm toying with the idea of having a facebook for K-9 Solutions. We'll see.


My what pretty teeth you have!

1 comment:

Kasha said...

That photo is hilarious. Thanks for adding me! I sure do appreciate it!
Kasha